The Largest Land Broker in the Texas Panhandle
Recognized by The Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages (“the Country’s Leading Real Estate Firms Specializing in Land”) four years in a row.
Clift Land Brokers and its affiliates specialize in farm/ranch and commercial real estate and offer you a complete package of services. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, we know how to handle your real estate transaction from start to finish. All of our associates have agriculture backgrounds and know how to market farms and ranches. We currently have two Accredited Land Consultants (ALC’s) in our firm, including our Broker, George Clift. ALC’s are recognized experts in land brokerage transactions, giving you the confidence you are dealing with a professional land broker. Hiring a land professional is the most important decision you will make in your land transaction. That experience is just money in your pocket.
With seven offices, 21 sales associates and licensing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, and New Mexico, you will have a diverse and dedicated team working for you. Our agriculture backgrounds mean you will work with people who understand the farming and ranching business and the land values associated with it.
What you need to know
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadline
- Wall St Investors Buying Up Farmland
- Bryan Clift announced as NEO 2015 Outstanding Young Alumnus award recipient
- Absolute Land Auction Draws Large Crowd in Ruidoso NM
- The Realtors Land Institute to the Rescue!
- Understand the Oct. 3 Changes to HUD-1, Closing Process
- USDA Announces Conservation Incentives for Working Grass, Range and Pasture Lands
- Thornberry Introduces Bill to Rein in EPA Overreach
- CLB Named One Of America’s Best Brokerages
- Clift Land Auctions Gets $1.7 M for OK Panhandle Farm
- Cummings Latir Mountain Ranch LLC
- Total Acres: 6,727
- Location: Taos Co NM north of Questa
- Price: $17,500,000
- 3,881 +/- Acres Grassland Beaver Co OK
- Total Acres: 3,882
- Location: Beaver Co OK SE of Beaver
- Price: $4,852,250
- 3,312 +/- Acres Farmland in Ochiltree County, TX
- Total Acres: 3,312
- Location: Ochiltree Co TX SW of Perryton
- Price: $12,916,800
- Mulberry Red Ranch
- Total Acres: 1,650
- Location: Hall Co TX South of Clarendon
- Price: $2,846,250