TURNKEY CATTLE RANCH OR DRYLAND FARM
This property has a total of 1281 +/- acres and is a turnkey set up for a livestock operation. The property is fully terraced should the new owner care to use it again for dry land farming. White tail and mule deer, antelope, wild turkey, pheasant, dove, quail and prairie chicken abound. 1000 acres were planted with Iron Master Grass in 2017. 100 acres are currently planted to Sweet Hay Grazer to provide additional livestock feed during the winter months.
· 5.5 miles of brand new fences consisting of five barbed wires with steel posts and 11 new 20’ steel gates.
· 4 miles of electric fence with steel posts available for cross fencing.
· 8 water wells, all capable of producing water, four with electric pumps.
· 4 water tanks for livestock use.
· 60’ x 90’ steel shed with concrete floors, 17 ft ceiling, 220v electrical, air compressor, telephone service, parts room with loft storage above, one 30’ double sliding door and one 16’ double sliding door, both with concrete pad entrance and one freeze proof faucet.
· 40’ x 100’ Round top shed with concrete floors with 220v electrical and one 24 ft double sliding door, which has been used for grain storage in the past.
· Well-built steel pipe cattle pen with loading and squeeze chutes, loafing shed and two independent sources of water with freeze proof faucets.
· 1 approx 15’ x 30’ concrete pad for overhead cake bin
· 50’ X 4000’ FAA approved and registered (TS79) dirt landing strip
From Booker, TX drive south on Hwy 23 for 6.5 miles. Turn east on Uncle Sam Rd for nine miles. Turn south on CR 11 for three miles to the NE corner of the east half section.
Latitude: 36.317916 / Longitude: -100.393174