3520 +/- acres irrigated farm, located in the middle of the Grassland. There are two pivots (240+/- ac) in alfalfa and four pivots (480+/- ac) planted to wheat in the fall of 2021. This would make an excellent place to start and graze cattle. There are three homes on the property. The main residence is a very nice modular home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bath. The 2nd home is an older house but remodeled very nicely and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bath. It also has a unfinished basement.
- Four and Five wire around the perimeter
- Cattle pens, working and loadout facilities
- One Quonset shop, One equipment shed
- 15 irrigation wells producing approximately 3,000 gpm, 2 domestic wells
- 10 center pivot sprinklers, One 2002 Zimmatic, Four 1997 Reinkes, Four old Zimmatics, One old Raincat
From Amistad, NM go south on 402 four miles to 420 then 16 miles to Rosebud Road. Houses are 2 miles south on Rosebud Rd.
Latitude: / Longitude:
Total Acres: 3,520
Irrigated Acres: 1,340